Best Wrinkle Cream Review
Wrinkles and wisdom are often thought to go hand in hand with each other. However, many do not feel that once they start the ageing process, this is true. A good wrinkle cream is often needed to help get rid of existing wrinkle. The best wrinkle creams are often considered the ones that will take away fine lines and wrinkles, and give us a youthful appearance. The best wrinkle cream will be one that fully moisturises the skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Other benefits of using the best wrinkle cream include firmer skin, a decrease in redness in the skin, more even skin, and an increase in skin elasticity, radiant skin, and less age spots.
How Are Wrinkles Formed?
In order to understand how to find the best wrinkle cream, one must understand how wrinkles are formed. Wrinkles are ridges, folds or creases that are formed in the skin. They are formed due to repeated expressions on our faces, smoking, sun damage, some medications,dehydration, and other factors. When we use the same facial expressions, such as laughing, smiling, or frowning, a groove is formed under the skin surface. As the skin ages, we loose flexibility in the skin and the skin will not bounce back like it once did when were younger. Smoking can reduce the blood supply to our skin, making wrinkles form. Exposure to the sun (UV rays) can cause individuals to get wrinkles earlier in life. Even genetics play a huge role. If your parents wrinkled early in life, there is a better chance that you will wrinkle early in life.
Two types of wrinkles can be formed on the skin. These are deep furrows and surface lines. Often times the best wrinkle cream will be used for surface lines and to prevent the wrinkles from getting any deeper, turning them into deep furrows.
What is the Difference Between Medical Grade and Normal Grade Skin Care Products?
There are many different brands of wrinkle cream on the market today and it can be confusing to know which brand to purchase. There are two different grades of skin care products- medical grade and normal grade. The best wrinkle cream that produces the best results are often medical grade. Medical grade skin care products have higher concentrations of active ingredients in them than normal grade or over the counter products. Medical grade products will show real results that are scientifically proven, where areas normal grade skin care products may not have this evidence. Medical grade skin care products will increase collagen and elastin production, which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles better. Medical grade skin care products will also decrease hyperpigmentation. More than likely, medical grade skin care products will show results that compare to cosmetic surgery results. An example of medical grade skin care products would be Advanced Dermatology’s skincare line. This skincare line, which is named the 90 Day Anti-Aging Regime, has 44 powerful ingredients in the five products. Over 80% active ingredients are used in this line to help even the worst case of wrinkles, where areas some wrinkle creams only have 3-5% active ingredients. Out of the five products, there are three wrinkle creams/treatments. The Complete Age Defense Day Cream was designed to combat ageing and sun damaged skin. The skin will be hydrated, balanced and refined as it protects against UV damage, oxidation and glycation. Active ingredients prevent moisture loss, keeping the skin nourished without a heavy feeling. The Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Treatment boosts cell renewal and will decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Made with three essential peptides, skin will be smoother and younger looking with each application. The Deep Cellular Regeneration Cream firms the skin while repairing and building collagen, elastin, and essential proteins in the skin. This wrinkle cream was designed to make the skin look lifted and radiant.
What Ingredients Should An Individual Look For In the Best Wrinkle Cream?
Let’s face it, not all products are created equally, and this is especially true for skin care products. The best wrinkle cream will contain some of the best ingredients to reduce wrinkles, keeping the skin tight, age spot removal, dead skin cell removal and more. Some ingredients that are often found in the best wrinkle cream include:
- Peptides- Peptides are proteins that are made of amino acids. They can be natural or synthetic. They work to slow the aging process by boosting collagen production. They can be classified as a signal peptide, which tell the skin to produce collagen or stop breaking it up. Carrier peptides deliver copper to the skin, which help with wound healing. The copper can also help with collagen production by stimulating it. Neurotransmitter peptides block the chemical release that causes muscles to contract. Peptides work by making the skin think there is no collagen, so it produces more to make up for the lost collagen.
- Retinol- Retinol is a powerful antioxidant that helps to repair the skin. It is a form of vitamin A. With the use of retinol, the skin will be smoother, with fewer lines and wrinkles. Pore size is also reduced, while improving the appearance of the skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy or Beta Hydroxy Acids- Newer skin cells will be exposed as the epidermis is exfoliated with these acids. Improvement will be seen on the skin as the dead skin cells are removed.
- Antioxidants- Antioxidants help to repair the skin and to prevent damage. Some popular antioxidants include vitamin E and C, pomegranate, reseratrol, and green tea. Often times antioxidants will work hand in hand, improving the outlook of the skin when several of them are used together.
- Hyaluronic Acid- This humectant can help produce more collagen. It draws water out of the air to help hydrate the skin. It is found naturally in the body.
- Coenzyme 10- Fine lines and wrinkles may be reduced around the eyes with the use of this ingredient. The skin can also be protected from the sun.
- Niacinamide- This antioxidant is very powerful. It can improve the elasticity of the skin, and also helps to reduce water loss.
What Are The Advantages of Using the Best Wrinkle Cream?
There are many advantages of using the best wrinkle cream. These benefits include:
- Smoother and softer looking skin- The skin will be better moisturised, creating the effect of a more even tone. Dead skin cells will be removed, forming new cells that will make the skin radiant.
- Tighter Skin- The best wrinkle cream will keep the skin tight and help eliminate sagging. When less sagging occurs, fewer wrinkles will be spotted.
- Fewer age spots or age spot removal- The best wrinkle cream will deliver nutrients to the skin, helping to dissolve age spots.
- Fast Absorbing- The best wrinkle cream will absorb quickly into the skin, creating instant effects of radiant skin.
- Undo damage- Antioxidants found in the best wrinkle cream will detoxify the skin. They will also protect against free radicals.
Most of the best wrinkle creams will need to be used twice daily to see the desired effect. Do note that it is essential to use on a daily basis, as the skin will resume back to its original state if the wrinkle cream is discontinued.