Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. During your dealings with us, we may collect personal information such as:
· your name, address and contact detail
· your interests in our products, services or events
· information about your dealings with us or anyone else
· any other information which we may need to promote our goods or services
All pricing advertised on Advanced-dermatology.com.au is in Australian dollars.
Advanced Dermatology’s system for complying with Australian privacy requirements includes:
· our commitment to compliance with privacy requirements;
· our policy and approach to privacy, as explained in this information;
· our resources allocated to privacy, including our technology systems and services; and
· our people and the training and education we undertake.
Collecting your personal information
Our business involves direct contact with consumers. When you deal with us, we collect personal information about you such as your name, your contact details, and other information about your circumstances and preferences. Where we do not have your personal information, we are not able to contact you or process your orders and requests.
We collect this information when we ask you for it and you provide it (including when you call our help desk or otherwise contact us with a comment or query, order one of our products, enter a competition or subscribe to one of our newsletters). We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through our website unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
Using Website analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Using your personal information
We use your personal information for our business and activities, and in our efforts to expand and improve our business. Examples include:
to provide you with marketing communications and invitations and offers for products and services including new products and services that we have not offered before but we believe may be of interest to you (and we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out) and to assist in developing new products and services;
to respond to and process your requests such as for information, product, services, including managing your on line accounts with us and providing warranty service where this applies to products;
to administer promotional programs, such as competitions, rewards and rebate programs, including exclusive member offers linked to our product clubs;
to operate programs and forums in different media in which you are able to share information, including your personal information, with us and publicly (on the Terms applicable);
to determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
– for a business or professional relationship we may have with you;
– if you apply for employment with us, to consider your application;
– for our research and development efforts;
– to amend records to remove personal information;
– for product safety, such as to communicate product safety information to you;
– for other everyday business purposes that involve use of personal information.
If we use your personal information to contact you and you would prefer not, please let us know and we will do our best to respect your preference.
When your choice is to continue to deal with us, we take it that you agree to and consent to our using your personal information in these ways, providing we follow the system and approach we explain in this information and comply with the law.
Storing and disclosing your personal information
We use various systems and services to safeguard the personal information we store, as part of our business systems and processes. We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
· We have your consent to do so.
· We need to share the information in order to provide the product or service you have requested.
· We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do so.
· We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to provide information by law.
· We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with affiliates or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
Contact with Advanced Dermatology about your personal information
You may wish to contact Advanced Dermatology to access your personal information, to seek to correct it or to make a complaint about privacy. Our privacy email contact address is firstname.lastname@example.org and further contact details for Advanced Dermatology are set out below.
Skin Science Institute Pty Ltd T/a: Advanced Dermatology
Suite 6013D, 500 Oxford Street
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Phone: 1300 788 800
We will respond as soon as we reasonably can including, in the case of access and correction requests, if we are unable to provide you with access (such as when we no longer hold or use the information).
We do not impose any charge for a request for access, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for our costs associated with providing you with access and retrieval costs.
For complaints about privacy, we will establish in consultation with you a reasonable process, including time frames, for seeking to resolve your complaint.