What is Ultrashape?
Ultrashape is a non-invasive procedure that helps with fat reduction in the body. It is used for both men and woman, and is very safe and effective. The Ultrashape system breaks down unwanted fat in a specified area of the body without effecting surrounding tissues in the body. Ultrashape will provide instant results in treating areas such as the abdominal area, love handles, the bra line, the hips, and the inner and outer thighs. Ultrashape may also be used on the knees, arms, jowls, buttocks, and gynecomastia (enlargement of breast tissue in males).
How Ultrashape Works
A hand held ultrasonic device is used to deliver controlled ultrasound within a precise depth within the fat layer being treated after a layer of ultrasound gel is placed on the body. The fat cells are broken down, which then flow to the liver. The fat will turn into energy for the body. The process takes about 30 to 90 minutes per area treated. A series of three treatments is typical for most individuals.
The Advantages of Ultrashape
There are many advantages of using the Ultrashape system. Those include:
- No downtime. A patient can return to their regular activities the same day.
- No sedation or anesthesia are needed.
- No heating or cooling is used during the Ultrashape treatment.
- The process is very safe and no surgery is needed. Only fat tissue will be targeted, with blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissues in the surrounding areas not effected. No needles or incisions are used.
- Side effects are extremely rare. Patients may see some redness and swelling that should go away the same day as the treatment. Over 300,000 individuals have had Ultrashape performed worldwide with no side effects reported.
- The treatment is painless and very comfortable. Individuals report having a light tingling sensation. There may also be a warmth in the treatment area. Minimal heat is generated from the procedure, allowing the procedure to be virtually painless.
- The results are long lasting and no follow up maintenance is needed.
- Effective. Individuals can experience an average of 4 cm reduction in body circumference within 3 sessions.
- High patient satisfaction rating. Eighty six to ninety four percent of individuals that have Ultrashape performed are pleased with the outcome.
- Results are measurable in a small time frame. Many individuals see results within just a few weeks. Broken down fat cells will be cleared out of the body in 2 to 4 weeks. A reduction of fat is usually seen 14 to 28 days after treatment. Results are typically seen about 28 days after the final treatment.
- Irregular results are not seen. Homogenous fat reduction is seen in the treatment area. Skin is evenly smoothed out.
Who is a good candidate for Ultrashape? Is there anyone who should not use Ultrashape?
Good candidates for Ultrashape include those individuals who would like to noticeably reduce fat in an area of the body but do not want to undergo surgery or have liposuction done. Those who would like to lose weight when diet and exercise are not helping could be excellent candidates for Ultrashape. Ultrashape is not for woman who are pregnant, or those who have skin ulcerations, skin cancer in the treatment area, or an infection in the treatment area. Those individuals who do not have at least 1.5 cm of fat are not candidates for Ultrashape.
How much does Ultrashape cost?
The price range for Ultrashape will depend strictly on the area of the body that the treatment will be applied and the number of treatment zones. On average, one zone will cost less than $2,000.