SkinCeuticals is a skincare line that is dermatologist recommended. It is backed by science, with the skincare line believing that research and innovation should be at the core of the skincare line. SkinCeuticals has the hope to change the face of skincare in the present and the future. The goal of SkinCeuticals is to improve the health of the skin overall, as well as the appearance. Rigorous clinic studies are done on each and every product to ensure that each product is at its best before released. The products are manufactured in small batches to ensure each product has optimal potency and freshness. SkinCeuticals is made in the USA, and is used by dermatologist, medi-spas, and plastics surgeons. The skincare lineup utilizes the highest medical grade formulation standards and pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
SkinCeuticals was founded by Dr. Sheldon Pinnell. In 1994, SkinCeuticals partnered with physicians to offer the SkinCeuticals product line in physician’s offices.
The SkinCeuticals Lineup
SkinCeuticals has a whole lineup of products aimed for all skin types and conditions. SkinCeuticals firmly believes that a skincare regimen should contain three elements to help the skin achieve its best look: prevent, protect, and correct. The skincare lineup is designed to prevent future damage utilising SkinCeuticals antioxidants to promote optimal skin health while preventing the visible signs of photoageing, protect the skin now that is healthy with transparent zinc oxide, and correct past damage to restore a more youthful and healthier appearance. All SkinCeuticals products have been clinically tested and work synergistically with each other to provide optimal results.
Best sellers under the prevent SkinCeuticals product line include:
- Serum 10 AOX+- Ideal for sensitive skin, this serum will neutralize free radicals and helps to prevent accelerated ageing. Once the serum is absorbed by the skin, it will not rub off. It will continuously work for 72 hours minimum.
- C+ AHA- This two in one antioxidant treatment utilises 15% pure vitamin C to neutralise free radicals and 10% hydroxy acids to smooth and exfoliate the skin. It helps to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, and exfoliates the skin with gycolic acid and lactic acid.
Best sellers in the protect SkinCeuticals product line include:
- Daily Sun Defense SPF 20- This moisturising cream, ideal for all skin types, contains Zinc Oxide to help prevent against the sun’s rays. Recommended for daily use, it can be worn safely under makeup.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50- Winner of 2013 Allure Best of Beauty Award, this water resistant sunscreen has a universal tint to boost a radiant, glowing complexion. Enhanced with artemia salina, the SPF increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.
- Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50- Creating a smoother canvas for makeup application, this 100% mineral base formula is non-migrating to prevent irritation of the eye. Can be used on the eyelid and the brow bone to the cheek. Nourishes delicate skin around the eye.
Best sellers in the correct SkinCeuticals product line include:
- Clarifying Clay Masque- Bentonite and kaolin draw out impurities in the skin, and are combined with aloe and chamomile to calm the skin. A hydroxy acid blend exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Advanced Pigment Corrector- A 2013 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough award winner, this corrector fades away discoloration that is stubborn and is ideal for all skin types. The formulation will also enhance resistance to new pigment.
SkinCeuticals products work well by themselves, but with an office treatment utilising professionals peels, they can work harder. SkinCeuticals professional face peels offer many great benefits from softening and smoothing out the skin to stimulating collagen production to reduce the signs of ageing. The professional face peels will compliment the at home skincare lineup.