Clarisonic is a facial cleansing brush that was originally designed to remove up to six times as much debris than the traditional hand cleansing method. The facial brush was first used by professionals in treatment of the skin. Clarisonic has also developed a skin care line up that has many different products to choose from, such as cleansers for acne, clarifying cleansers, clay masks, a skin polisher, and a moisturizing cleanser. There are many different heads that can be used with the clarisonic facial brush.
According to the Clarisonic website, the Clarisonic system cleanses the face of make-up and dirt six times better than conventional methods when used two times per day. Ninety percent of patients report skin that glows and is radiant after using it, while 94% say the skin feels softer. Using the Clarisonic brush, a cleanser can be absorbed better into the skin to remove the dirt, oil and debris that has worked its way into the skin.
The Different Clarisonic Devices
There are different types of Clarisonic devices an individual may desire to have. Those include:
- The Mia 1- This device has one speed and was designed for individuals who want radiant and clean skin. This small device was made for those that are just staring sonic cleansing.
- The Mia 2- This device is designed for individuals that want smooth looking skin that is healthy. It has 2 speeds. A one minute pulsing time is featured to let an individual know when it is time to move to the next portion of the face.
- The Mia 3- This device has 3 speeds and was designed for individuals that need to smooth out the skin. The Mia 3 is perfect for cleansing the face of makeup. A timer will let an individual know when it is time to move on to the next body part.
- Plus- Designed with 4 speeds, Plus cleanses not only the face but the entire body. This device includes an adjustable timer which will sound off when it is time to move to another part of the body.
- Smart Profile- Designed with 4 speeds, this powerful device was made to cleanse the face 11 times better then just washing with the hands. There is a head replacement indicator to help let an individual know when it is time to change heads.
The Clarisonic has many different heads that attach to the facial brush. Each of these heads is designed to help address the different types of skin. The brush heads should be replaced once every 90 days to see the best results. Some of the most popular Clarisonic heads include :
- The Acne cleansing brush head- Extra plush bristles are used for this brush. It may be used with all types of the clarisonic facial cleansing devices. Perfect for individuals that have oily skin.
- Deep Pore Brush Cleansing head- Designed for individuals with large pores, this brush is perfect for all skin types. This brush will refine the pores, while flushing out pores that are clogged. Perfect for individuals that have oily or normal skin.
- Delicate Brush head- For use on skin that is delicate and prone to irritation or dehydration.
- Radiance Brush head- Extra fine bristles are used to effectively cleanse the face.
- Sensitive Brush head- Designed for gentle cleansing of the skin, this brush is perfect for combination and sensitive skin.
The Clarisonic Benefit
Using a Clarisonic device can help improve the skin quality. Acne may diminish and improvements will be seen in the skin. Mature skin can look younger, while oily skin may be reduced. Large pores can be greatly reduced in size. Individuals with uneven skin tones may seen an improvement in the tone, and dry patches of skin may be reduced.